Saturday, November 15, 2008

'See ya Later'

I don't like good byes...and have actually stopped crying about leaving all of my loved ones back home. But this is a 'Thank You' to everyone who spent time with me over the last few months before I left for Germany! And thanks for all of the thoughtful gifts, dinners, pictures, help w/ move, rides to airports, and mostly for just being a part of my life and supporting one of the biggest decisions I have made for myself. I have to stop writing...b/c I haven't cried once since I have gotten here and I don't want to start! But here are some pictures of my last few weeks/days in DC...










Sorry Alex...you made the funny face. I felt the need to post it.

I spent some quality time with my family too...but there was only one person photographed of course! Guess who...Omar. Yes, my two year old nephew now knows how to swing on his own.



Here are some more pics of people I met up with before leaving.







Then there is the kickball crew...my Thursday nights will never be the same.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definately miss you at Rhodeside. Hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself!!!